HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KK!!
Whatever you were wishing for at THAT moment, i hope it all comes true!! Anyway, i hope you enjoyed ya day, surprised by the surprises, happy with ya presents and lastly, love us more and more as we celebrate each year with ya! =)
Today, met Jasmine at Orchard after her school! Rainft was there with her while she waited for me. And the first thing he said to me when he saw me (apart from hello), "Sherlyn, you better get more sleep." Must be the heavy eye bags! =( Anyway, he left us and we started to go walk around and we caught up A LOT! Went delifrance for coffee to make us more awake but it obviously didnt help cos we still feel like sleeping. But it was nice chatting about everything under the sun, catching up so much about our lives! Then, we headed to TP to find lee weiyan to surprise kk while he was in school waiting for Les, Shimin and Ed. We planned nicely on how to pour the flour on him but kinda failed because shimin brought him to a detour and never came. But we had plan B which pops up suddenly. They were sitting at the bus stop while waiting for bus so Jas and I came from behind to pour the flour on him! And pooof! Kk's white! =) Headed to airport after that cos Kk wants to dine at pasta fresca. Surprised him with a cake there! After dinner, we went walking outside the airport and the next plan was carried out. We poured water filled with glitter on him! And Ta-dahh! Kk's shiny! haha! So it's all successful. I gotta be honest with you, if you're a friend of Jasmine and I, you are damn lucky. Cos sherlyn + jasmine = evil plans on birthdays! *winks at jasmine* (But psst, kk! It was jasmine ar! hahaha!) I think jasmine and I are gonna be so dead on our birthdays. I think i'm gonna just lock myself in my room. Anyway, weiyan and leslie left us while we went to hang out at Starbucks!
Yesterday, went off halfway through java for my btt. andddd yay! Passed the btt, cant wait for practical lessons! =) Ohh, bumped into Jessie at CDC and we caught up a lot! It was nice! After the test, went to city hall with weiyan to get Kk's present! Got him a shirt from G2000 and a Fossil belt! And we had nice dinner at Changing Appetites and a slice of cake each! Cos 50% off for each slice! Went to shop as well but got nothing and we were supposed to go get our shoulder massaged but we forgot about it and left for home. Okay, i had a great time today and yesterday though i was dead beat tired! Gotta go sleeeep! So goodnight lovelies.
No happily never after.
That just ain’t for me,
because finally I know I deserve better after all.
& I’ll never let another teardrop fall.